At Digital Impact, we strive to foster healthy dialogue and debate. In order to build an open, diverse, and collaborative space, we ask our community members to follow a few simple rules.
1. Be Respectful, Relevant & Reasonable — the “3 Rs” of Engagement
- Be respectful when posting content and when engaging with fellow contributors, community members, and members of the public.
- Keep your posts relevant to the topic, and your comments on other posts relevant to their topics.
- Be reasonable and constructive when debating. We strictly prohibit trolling and will not tolerate homophobic, sexist or racist content and hate-speech, or comments that could be interpreted as such.
2. Connect, Collaborate & Share
- Digital Impact is a place to learn, share, and develop. Push yourself to understand more about digital data and its role for your organization and civil society as a whole.
- Connect with others in the community, and create and weigh in on content together. Have fun!
- Share and promote your work, research, and ideas inside and outside of the Digital Impact community.